Thread: Breeders
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 09:55 PM   #42
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

Laura~

I wanted to thank you for posting your good story about your breeder, Jeff Dane. I had always heard the bad and was confused because I liked the look of his website, the facilities he has for the dogs (even though he breeds volume) and all the good advice his website has.

I have even spoken to him on the phone and found him very genuine and unconcerned about the stories on the internet because he knows in his heart that he is doing right by the animals. He had an answer (his side of the story) for every instance I cited of a bad story on the internet. If there are more than usual, it is because he does deal in volume and so there is no way to please everyone all the time and everyone, even the best of us, make mistakes because we are human.

I do not fault anyone for making money and the fact is that if these dogs are in high demand and we want them well cared for in state of the art facilities like his then we have to be willing to pay the price the market is demanding for the most in demand. JMHO!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!