View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 01:32 PM   #15
yorkieK9trainer
YT 1000 Club Member

"We are a retired couple with just a few breeding dogs to help supplement our retirement plus it keeps us pretty busy.

Sometimes I will help a couple of friends out by putting their puppies on my web site. Right now we have gorgeous Shih Tzus, Bichons and toy size Schnauzers. I do try and keep them at a price most people can afford.

All puppies will be up to date on shots and worming .

When you purchase a puppy from me I offer a one year health guarantee, puppies health record for you to show your vet, enought food till you are able to shop for your new addition, a pet food score sheet and some tips on house training."

While some of the things quoted above sound nice and generous, I can't help but get hung up on that first sentence. By definition, backyard/hobby breeders that run a mill.
Not all mills are dirty and many of them do love their dogs, they just don't see a real problem w/ just letting nature take it's course when it wants to.
.....The Yorkie, if kept on this popularity track is going to be a different dog completely within the next ten to fifteen years.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!