View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #6
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

that's a great idea. I will go and get some halloween fabric. I do have some halloween "ribbon" so it would be perfect for doing the top band

I'll post all of the fabric I get...it will be later this week when I can get out to buy more fabric but rest assured...I WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Princess View Post
Awesome - I think the pricing is more than fair - I was just out yesterday at Moochie and Co. and then another local boutique here called Pawsatively and the clothing prices were outragious and mass produced - now I don't mind paying a high price if the item is unique and especially hand-made. The mass produced little t-shirs were going for $39.99 and I think the bandanas were going for $14.99 and up.

Now that I found and love YT - I will always support the YT community when it comes to clothing, treats, etc. I don't think I've used my PayPal so much these past two weeks since I first started Ebay 5 years ago!!

I would love to have a Halloween bandana to match the Halloween bows Isabel is making for me. We love the holidays around here!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!