View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 12:20 PM   #13
Uno baby
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Ugh I could just cry.

Uno is so bipolar with his leash I can't stand it! We can't really go for walks, he will plop his butt right down on the road (safe, eh?) and not budge. When I take him outside to do his business and he will want to eat, lick, play with every stick, leaf, bug, grass, weed, etc and when I try to get it out of his mouth he turns evil. He's on his harness/leash and he will jump and run circles around me, I look like an idiot to pedestrians

Today he scared the shiz outta' me he jumped and twisted so high and then plopped on the ground and there was a loud thud. I'm so afraid his leash hyperactivity is going to leave him in a cast. Not to mention when I try to get him to come INside he can be such a snot. I'm too afraid to pull too hard on his leash because I just think of his tiny little neck. I'm so frustrated I think I need a vacation. Pleeeeease convince me he will no longer be like this when he is a big boy....I tried asking friends, etc, how long their puppy stage lasted and my boss said "oh expect 8 or 9 months of this at least"
Uno baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!