View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #12
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickNMaL View Post
It's official... Mickey is confused!!!

He is about 6 1/2 months now. Just started lifting his leg to pee about 3 weeks ago.

He likes to poop on tree stumps. The past two weeks, he has been literally climbing his but up on to the tree- practically doing a handstand on the tree while he poops. It's really awkward!! LOL

Wellllll.... his newest thing, for the past three days- he has been lifting his leg to POOP!! I swear- he will lift his leg, just like he is peeing, and when he is done... there is a nice pile of poop! Isnt this weird?! Does anyone else's furbaby do this!?
... ... The visual I had from that was too funny.....Mine poo's while he's in the crouched position and he walks at the same time, he leaves a trail of dropping along the way, he looks like an armadillo....

I have a cat the I got from a bad breeder (another story)...when I got him he didn't have a clue to use a litter box or the proper position to poo in...I kept finding poo on the floor outside of the box...til one day I found out why...the cat would lower his head til it was close to the litter and his rear was high up in the air, so when he went, it would drop outside the box....after months of this he finally figured it out...
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!