View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:49 PM   #6
kalahad
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 looking for a vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertChildAZ View Post
I love my vet...Dr. Eric Roberts of All Creatures Animal Hospital at 40th Street and Greenway. I live in Chandler and I take my yorkies all the way up there because I think he's that good. (Don't ever take your dogs to the 24 Hour Emergency Hospital on Warner and Alma School...they are all about $$$ and not the well being of the animal.)

~ Kelly
Hi, this seems not far from where I live. I am at E Thunderbird and 7th St.
I also just moved to Phoenix, and was trying to get a recommendation for a Vet. It seems to be lot's of them around but did not know what to expect.
For How long have you visited Dr. Eric?
my baby is not that "baby" anymore, he will turn 9 this November and is starting to develop some health issues. I suspect a Collapsed Trachea, has coughing episodes like if something is bothering in his throat, some times when he gets excited other just without reason in the middle of the night.
On the other hand I just received his blood test, taken before we moved, he was loosing hair and having skin problems and shows that has Hypothyroidism,..... I really need to try and get a good Vet, loving and not so expensive.
How much should I expect for a Vetīs visit here in Phoenix?

Thanks for any help!

Gladys
kalahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!