View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #7
wengaroni
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

i forgot to add that i have slight skin irritations (kind of like eczema but not that harsh) but i have topical medication creams for that.

i've used aveeno and eucerin, which worked great. i guess i'm looking for something new. johnson & johnson products seem to make my hands and feet all slippery.

but omgosh, my aunt bought me those socks with the silicone heels in them and i know they work great, but the thing is...i hate having my feet in anything when i sleep. i kick and move around a lot (i know..poor bf, but even more, poor mocha! ) and having socks on my feet is suffocating. haha. what's worse was that...in addition to those socks, she had this heater on my feet all night because she said it helps, which i thought was bogus. i kept waking up with my feet sweating. gross.

i might try qvc. the reason why i wanted to try kiehl's is because my cousin has the same skin problem that i do, and she loves their products. they even have a pet section, but i don't think i'll get any of that for mocha. hehe.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!