View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieRose View Post
Tinker ~ Now, I want you to contain your emotions since your Momma began a new post, and opened the door to more suitors. You put those bows back in your beautiful, black hair and button up your dress high around your pretty little neck.

I think your Momma has been watching too many romance movies, and allowed you to stay up with her. As a gentleman, sweet Tink, you must remember not to flirt with the boys too much. Flirt with me instead (oops ~ Momma reminded me again that I am too old for you). Foo!

Also, Bernie and Winston will not take advantage of you but it sounds like you are considering inviting them into your crate. Decorum, Tinker, decorum.

Your constant admirer, Charlie Barley. PS I also have a crush on Ginger Bean.
Tink says thank you to Charlie for watching out for her reputation and best interests. She recognizes that she got a little out of hand there for a minute. "Charlie, will you always watch out for me pwease and help me be a good girl? You can tell me when my mommie is being mean and when she is just trying to teach me to be a lady. Otay?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemple2 View Post
Winston says "PICK ME...PICK ME" he wants to start out really slow...maybe just hold paws for awhile, and stare into those pretty eyes. Go for a nice leisurely walk, maybe in the park. Then play a little game of fetch, Tink you throw, because Winston likes to fetch...and he always brings the ball back and "leaves it". He is a very good boy!!! After that they'll have a wonderful dinner for two, Winston says "I'll pick up the check". Then back to your house Tink for a nice cold drink, Winston prefers bottled water. Then maybe they can rest, just a little snooze, in your brand new big crate. He'll ask your permission first, for the good-night kiss, maybe just on the cheek, after all it would be their first date. Sound like fun Tink? Is it a date? Maybe?
Tink says she is delighting in the thought of an afternoon with Mr. Winston. She'll think on it and give him her answer tomorrow.

Sniff, sniff, my baby is growing up! I don't know if she's old enough to date. I have to figure out the years here.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!