View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 02:51 PM   #4
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Tongue

Sully definitely is MR. PERSONALITY, that's for sure! But he gets an attitude with me sometimes....it's quite funny too. He can be quite the smarta** But all in good fun, LOL!

Sully often goes to work with me and sits in "his" drawer, which is perfectly sized for him. However, the other day, he climbed out of his drawer, on to my desk and sat on my scanner to see over my short-cubicle and observe all else going on in the office.

But, the scanner is slick and he ends up just making a mess of papers, so I sent him back to his drawer: "Go to bed, Sully," I said.

Well, Sully knows that when I say "go to bed", I immediately after tell him to lay down. And, he always obeys. But not this time. He REALLY wanted to stay on that scanner.

So, when I told him to "go to bed, Sully," he layed straight down on that scanner, with his back legs awkwardly hanging off the side...and gave me those sad, puppy eyes. Way too cute.....but, he needed to mind his mother!

Again, I pointed to his drawer only inches away and told him "go to BED!" Well, his eyes only got sadder and he even put his head down on the scanner, his body still awkwardly, diagonally sprawled over my slick-topped scanner for his little paws.

I left him there...at least for a few minutes. Way too cute. NOBODY can tell me that's not his little personality shining thru, no way, no how. LOL!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!