View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg The scare of my life

We were supposed to leave to go out of town today but now we are not. My four year old daugher, Olivia, fell yesterday evening and scared the life out of all of us. She was climbed on the back of the couch (which she has been told 10001 times NOT to do) and fell off! She landed on her back hard enough that she was unconscience for what seemed like forever (in reality I think it was only about 30 seconds or less). It knocked the wind out of her, and caused her to tinkle on herself.

I don't think I've ever been so scared. She hit the back of her head HARD and for a little while she was crying saying the FRONT of head hurt and her belly hurt really bad.

Needless to say we spent the night in the ER with her. They let us go about 9am this morning.

She is absolutely fine now. After all that, she doesn't even have a bruise!

I don't care how tacky it looks, I am definitely moving all the furniture up against the walls now.

Oh, she did crack everyone up because everyone kept asking her what her name was etc. One nurse asked her (probably for the 10th time) what her name was and she said, "You know, when my Mommy has a hard time remembering stuff she writes it down. Maybe you should do that too then you wouldn't have to keep asking me."
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!