View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 11:45 PM   #2
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDog01 View Post
Hello YorkieTalk, my name is james and my yorkies name is dollar. he's 3 months old and i cant get him out of my head. I've had one other dog before but she was given to me fully grown and trained so I do not have much knowledge in that area. Any advice that you guys can give me on training, diet, ANYTHING that you think would be helpful in raising a healthy and obedient dog, i would be much appreciative. Thank you and God bless.
Hi James, welcome to YT, you have came to the best site to ask all that you want to know here. There are so many wonderful folks here, you will have many with lots of expertese on raising yorkies and training.
The one thing I can tell right away is that your little one is getting lots of TLC and that is the important number one in my way of thinking. Patience is very important in starting out with a puppy be sure Dollar knows that you have lots of patience, and be consistent in training him. Lots of praise when he does things that you ask of him. Praise praise goes a long way with a new puppy. If you want any help with posting pictures and in the avator please just ask someone will be happy to help you.
Welcome to yorkie talk family. Have a nice day.

Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing and DollieDae
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!