View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 07:27 PM   #1
FunkyMunkie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking Luna's 1st day at Puppy Class!! :D

Oh I think I had much more fun than LUNA! hahaha!!

I just have to rave about today's class. It was Luna and 3 other dogs. We were taught how to teach our dogs the basic commands of come, sit, down, and wait (like at the door). Luna did a great job! It truly amazes me how fast these dogs can learn. Her peers also did wonderful and were so quick to learn, except the labadoodle (sp?)... he wasn't learning as fast as the other small dogs. In fact he seemed a bit out of place, I was confused as to why he was there to begin with considering that it was going to be a small dog class. Either way, he wasn't too much of a bother, minus the fact that he looked huge next to the others. lol

So anyhow, I'm so proud of my little looney luna... she did so good! The trainer is awesome, and I mean AWESOME!! You can tell she loves her job and is willing to work with you to make training a fun experience. She even gave us her direct number where we can call her at any time! That's just great!!

Well enough with my excited-ness! I jsut had to rave... I'm so so happy with the trainer, I think I will definately getting my money's worth on this one!

Sorry, I'm just being a proud mama today, I had to share my experiences with you all.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!