Thread: Breeders
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 12:04 PM   #33
Francie
YT 1000 Club Member

Unhappy Disheartened Yorkie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriTiny2
Jeff is NOT a breeder he is a BROKER! He buys many of his dogs at the auction in Texas. Im sorry to say but it's a blessing that Buttons died on him and not me.He paid 1,600. for her then tired to sell her to me for 10G's!!!!!. He then tried to say he paid that along with trading a Champ Mlae. ALL LIES!!!!!!!!! See I now know who the REAL breeder of her is I had a very lenghtly conversation with them. He buys the dogs for 300. to maybe 1,800. TOPS and resales them. Don't let him Bull **** you. He's NOT a breeder! He's a BROKER!!!!! There was something wrong with that dog or he would have posted the autopsy.PS I never gave him a dime for her. MY hubby wnated her for me for X'Mas...She was so beautiful. Hubby wanted her for me.He always trys to outdo himself every holiday with me.But we never sent Jeff a dime. So just to get all the rumors straight.
There are pleanty of good breeders out there. Stay CLEAR from him he lies.

Well, this has certainly been an enlightening convo...not to mention downright depressing! How a fun positive search for a wonderful loving companion has turned into such a "cloak and dagger" foray into the darker side of people's greed, I don't know....but I for one...will not pay those ridiculous prices for those "super miniature" yorkie pups. Anyone with common sense would realize that there is something genetically wrong with these pups. They have a myriad of health problems....their fragile...which is completely opposite of what the sturdy, athletic Yorkshire Terrier was bred for. Its ridiculous.....are they cute? Sure...but so is a Hamster.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!