View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
shuber
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 Looking for a Yorkie/Jack Russell

I'm new to this puppy business, all of my previous dogs have been rescues from humane society's, and the last small breed I had was a Lhasa about 20 years ago. I recently purchased an "oops" from a woman who breeds Yorkies. She also has a male Jack Russell and her Yorkie "accidentally" mated with him, the result was my Teddy Bear. He has the long hair like a yorkie, but he's black and white like a jack russell, and he appears to have gotten the best attributes from both breeds. He is adorable and extremely smart. At 15 weeks old he is completely potty trained and he can do sit, stay, down, shake hands, roll over, play dead and fetch (for treats of course). Anyway, I have several friends interested in this mix, but the breeder that i got Teddy from isn't going to breed the two anymore, as I said, he was an oops. So does anyone out there know of any breeders who are currently breeding this mix anywhere near the Hudson Valley, NY area? They are just looking for pets, not show dogs so papers aren't important, just want to be sure they aren't coming from a puppy mill or some other nasty place.
shuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!