View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
Rubi
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Vodafone, allergies and Rubi

I just saw a thread that reminded me of a little, funny episode that happened to me and my six year old Rubi a few days ago. I went into a Vodafone store to leave my phone (it had broken down). I was carrying Rubi in my arms. She was not in a carrier so everybody could see her. I've done this many times, that is, taking her to stores (not food stores) and I've never had any problem. Well, I am at this Vodafone store and one of the clerks tells me she won't be attending to me unless I place the dog outside. I tried to explain to her that that's not possible since, anybody could steal her and that if she allows me to leave my phone I would be out of the store in no time at all. This silly girl tells me she's allergic to dogs and may get real bad if the dog stays in. I ask her whether somebody else can attend to me (there were two other clerks) and point out to her that in a fraction of the time we've been having this preposterous conversation she could have dealt with my demand and I would have been long gone and she and her allegies would be at peace.
Well guys I got real mad although a tried not to show it and kept a smiling face. At a given moment some silly customer even threatened to call the police because I had committed the biggest offences of all HAVE A TOY DOG IN A STORE OOOOOOOOH!!!!!. It just seems to me it's so unfair that some people will kick up this fuss over a tiny dog who is being held at all times, who does not shed hair (that's so good for my allergic frinend ) and who at the time has a pet trim and therefore very short hair.
Well guys, I don't know whether you have had a similar situation to mine. If so I would like to hear from you and in any case I'b be glad to have your views on the matter.
Rubi and Jennie.
Rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!