View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 11:19 PM   #1
Ashantay
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Cheeky Bags Update

Well here we are after a long night. I have to tell you all Cheeky is not winning his heart yet. She kept him awake until 1AM when I finally went downstairs and brought her into my room. We had her in the kitchen cause she is not house trained and I did not want him to put his foot in anything this morning as that would not have adhered her to him in anyway. I called Yorkie World yesterday they are our local Yorkie Rescue group but not very confident about sending her off with them as while I was on the phone with the head rescuer I heard her dogs tearing into each other. She did however say I could use something called Fragaria in the dogs water and it would help to rid the teeth of all the build up. Has anyone heard of this? I am still holding out going to continue with the hope that he will cave.

Also I have tried to get the vets to make some sort of arrangment as I only allow myself so much money each month for myself and if I am to keep her I have to use my money and not the money that is ours. There is a program here though for people on benefits and I am going to see if I can get a friend to register her with the program and get her teeth done that way. I know it is a bit dishonest but you pay them what you can afford and I will pay them what I would have paid my vet only as two payments instead of one so not too dishonest is it?
Ashantay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!