View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 09:13 AM   #20
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Thank you all for posting. We were going to switch to Canidae dry food for supplemental food, but after reading this, I think we're going completely homemade. I feel like we can't trust any brand anymore. Between the recalls, and other stories I've heard like these, I feel like there's so much room for improvement from the pet food companies. I realize there's lots of hype surrounding this right now, and that many things have been exposed that no one ever used to think about, so the small things end up being made into a big deal-but it IS a big deal! And it shouldn't happen in human food OR in pet food-these things could make our pets seriously sick!

True, every company and even every homecooker might have a problem with something getting into the food at one time, but at least I know there won't be plastic or lumps of organ/guar gum in mine! EW! Maybe a yorkie hair or two but they've eaten those before I'm sure!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!