Thread: Hurt Back??
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:09 AM   #1
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Cry Hurt Back??

So I had my sisters Yorkie Ada all day Saturday. SHe and Diggy are best friends and brother and sister (Ada is a year older) they play CONSTANTLY and very pleasnat never seriously fight. So about 2 hours after Ada is there I see she starts getting REALLY snappy with DIggy and does NOT want tp play and she has never did this before. SO I seperate them and Ada just starts laying around and whimpering under her breath as she layed there. SHe would perk up if I said her name or petted her, she is eating drinking, walking, and running fine. I figured she missed her mom and was grouchy No big deal. I tell my sister about it and she thought the same thing. SO my sister calls ,e yesterday and says Ada is still laying around whimpering a bit and breaths funny when she is doing it. Like little short breaths. SO she does a complete touch exam of ada to see if she is sore any where and nothing. Now her only difference in actions is the whimpering obviously but after she goes potty she always get in her bed and cleans her noo noo off. Well she cannot bend that far down to reach her noo noo! She usually does it no problem at all. So I am thinking a strained muscle in her back or belly? Has anyone ever heard of this??? She goes to the vet today at 3 but my sister is a WRECK and I told her I would ask on here if anyone has experianced this. Thanks in advance for replying!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!