View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
rontiss1
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Boobah's first real visit to the park

I took Boobah to the park the other day, and she was kind of nervous. Stands to reason, so many dogs, cars and people. But she got used to everything. She still loves to eat chicken though. I give her bits of it. She is constantly staying away from her kibbles. She drinks water like nobody's business. Also, boobah, runs up the flight of stairs after me, but she starts to cry when she wants to go down She wont attempt the flight down. I guess she is scared. She is five mos. 13 days old today. I think she might be going into heat, or something, she constantly licks down below even though she is bathed, cleaned and combed. In the beginning I had doubts about her, because of all her high maintenance. But once I look into her eyes, and when she puts her paw over my arm at night, it makes up for everything. I wash her dishes, prepare her food, do her laundry and give her lots of attention. She really is a pampered baby. Ever since her electric shock incident I cant help but love her and keep an eagle eye on her. And, she is very sneaky and hides from me. One thing that is funny is that, when I feel she is missing, I call her name and cant see her, I turn around and she is right there behind me. I tell her "boobah, you are going to make me delerious!"
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!