View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
chloeandj
Tinkerbell, My Little Flutterpup
Donating Member

Tongue Our first Camping trip with the WHOLE family!

Well my husband had enough of me saying I can't go on the camping trips because I had to stay home with the dogs. SO he brought home an old RV so we can throw everyone in and all go!

We fixed it up for the last few weeks and spontaneously decided to take it out on a little test run over the weekend. We had a lot of fun with 4 dogs, my two sons and hubby.

Here's a few pics of the girls in the rv. I think they really liked it. I hated that we couldn't take them to the beach (stupid rules!) and stuff but it sure was nice to lock the rv up and turn the a/c on for them while we did that. We're going to find more dog friendly places from now on. I think this is a great investment for us, I'm so excited about doing this more often!

I was a little embarassed about having so many dogs with us, I'm sure all the other campers were calling us the crazy dog people but... who cares, right?? LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Our first Camping trip with the WHOLE family!-dsci0024.jpg   Our first Camping trip with the WHOLE family!-dsci0025.jpg   Our first Camping trip with the WHOLE family!-dsci0023_0001.jpg   Our first Camping trip with the WHOLE family!-dsci0026.jpg  

Last edited by chloeandj; 07-29-2007 at 04:07 PM.
chloeandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!