View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 01:11 PM   #16
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Well I don't know if it is because of the different sexes or not....but my boy is MUCH easier on some of the bigger/more important issues than my girl. He learns much, much quicker (tricks, etc.)...he was potty trained alot quicker, and he listens/minds SO much better. My boy also doesn't "get into things" like my girl does (she chews paper, and SOMETIMES even carpet ). And my boy also doesn't beg for food like my girl does. Also, he is much more "open" and accepting of new people - it takes my girl much longer to get used to someone and she is pretty shy at first. It just takes her a while to warm up and get to know you and until she does, she kind of stears clear of you lol

However...my girl LOVES her bath and my boy HATES his. Also my girl is a little more independent that my boy. My girl is much less "picky" when it comes to food/treats whereas my boy is a FOOD/TREAT SNOB (lol) and will turn his nose up at 99% of what you give him...he is EXTREMELY picky about what goes in his mouth Not my girl though...she is a serious PIGGY! My girl doesn't bark at hardly anything AT ALL whereas my boy barks at any sudden noise (when someone rings the doorbell, a dog barking outside, etc.). My girl doesn't mind being brushed or having her nails clipped and my boy goes NUTS when he is having his nails clipped...and doesn't really like to be brushed or groomed either, but thankfully he doesn't go WILD with it like he does with the nail clipping

There are just lots of differences between them, but they ARE two different babies I love them both equally though and couldn't be happier to have them in my life. I like the fact that they are different in alot of ways - it adds more variety

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 07-29-2007 at 01:13 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!