Thread: say a prayer...
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 05:01 PM   #1
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Love say a prayer...

on this day, independance day, i wanted to remind everyone to say a little prayer for our soldiers risking their lives for us. they are putting their lives on hold for us. they are getting on a plane not knowing if they are coming back. they are some of the bravest people in our lives. even if you don't agree with what they're doing, they're still doing it for you so say a little prayer. they are helping us remain the wonderful free country that we are. so say a little prayer. say a prayer for the soldiers their families and this country. also if you can find it in your heart say a little prayer for the families over in Iraq. who's towns are being distroyed. we are both countries with people, people who want the same thing, freedom. they want freedom and we are preserving ours. so jsut say a little prayer and keep them in your thoughts. sorry this is so long but i can't stop thinking about our family friend's son VJ who just came home. in 2 weeks he has to go back. so please just keep these heros in your thoughts and prayers.

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!