View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 11:31 AM   #13
CO_yorkie_momma
My Angels
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit's Mom View Post
I got my Bandit from Tom Becker. He is a very nice guy. He knows EVERYTHING about Yorkies and has many years experience. He spent a lot of time with us and we got the best dog in the world. Bandit is the best behaved, healthy, cutest, most loveable dog in the world. We couldn't be any more happy with him.

However....... We have had Bandit for 8 months now and Tom still has not sent us his papers. After 3 months I e-mailed him and never got a response back. 3 months after that, I called him. We talked and he was very nice. He admitted he doesn't like doing the papers but said he would get it done. That was 2 months ago and we still have not received anything from him. He also promised to send me the lineage of Bandit's mother and I still have not received that either.

I really like Tom alot but this bothers me somewhat because we paid $2500 for Bandit and I feel like I should have gotten a better service.
Wow, were you told the dog would be AKC registered when you bought him? $2500.00 is alot of money for a paperless dog. Good luck and I hope it is just a mix up or something.
CO_yorkie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!