View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 09:35 AM   #6
tjdmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

all right - I have 2 things to tell you. First of all, your dreams are a way of working our your worries. They don't always mean just what you would think. For instance. You could dream your 6 year old was kidnapped and maybe all your worried about is that you don't seem as close and your sad that he is growing up. don't know what exactly your dream was or what is going on in your life but usually looking for symbolism works best as in dreams, things are rarely what they seem.
Second. I have done this since I was a little child. YOU are in control of your dreams. If something happens you don't like - YOU can control that. You can even wake yourself up which is usually what happens to me but then I don't allow the dream to control me, I think up a happy ending and try to go back to sleep with that knowledge. And anything goes in a dream. You can even have supernatural powers if you want. For example, if I dreamed my son flew out of a plane, I could dream that I jumped out and could fly and save him or that I could put a parachute on and save him whatever. So now, go ahead and make that dream a happy ending -there is a way to do it just use your imagination!
tjdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!