View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 09:30 AM   #32
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
OMG I LOVE her pjs!! Your girls ALWAYS have adorable pjs!! LOL Mine came today from Rena, YAY!! but i haven't tried them on them yet, they are really cute! Anyways Snoot and Paisley look so cute together! There is so much love in your furfamily, you can tell. Yesterday when i was walking i saw a dog that looked EXACTLY like Snoot!! Same color, face everything. I was with my bf and I said "Omg that looks just like Snoot!!!" And he was like "What? Who's Snoot??" LOL It reminded me of you guys. Anyway I'm rambling on, hugs to you guys!!

Awww, thanks Sarah. I loved the pics of your girls in the pjs from Rena. I'm so glad they fit good and you liked them. How is little miss Sophia getting along with London and Teddy? I'm sure great from the looks of your pics. I can't believe you saw a little one just like Snoot......... I looked so hard for another peke like him. However, I know there will never be another Snooty to me, LOL. His persoanilty is what makes him so darn silly. Ok, so look who blabbing now. So glad you enjoyed the pics......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!