View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 04:12 PM   #1
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Thumbs down I'm very proud of my self!!

OK yesterday i was going to a BBQ and we brought tucker. well we got out of the car and my friend's dad came over and said tucker was cute and everything. he's a really nice guy but apperantly didn't do much reasearch before he got a yorkie. he has a 5 year old yorkie benjii. well they got him when he was 8 months old. ok thats fine. well teh first thing he said about tucker was, "is he a teacup?" i kept my cool and just politely said no he's going to be about 6 pounds. then he said oh thats cool. then he said we got benjii from shake-a-paw about 5 years ago. i immedatly thought oh man! i heard that its a puppy mill place. i didn't say that to him. i think it would be rude to tell someone where they should or shouldn't have gotten their dog after they already have had them for 5 years. only if they were considering it. so i walked away and i was happy for myself for keeping my cool. it gets me very upset when i see uneducated people going out and getting dogs just because they're cute. i'm just glad benjii is ok and healthy!

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!