View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 02:40 PM   #3
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
I KNOW !! It freaks me out - I don't swim in Galveston ...I think the last time was only after MANY Berry Margueritas...I used to get on a float with my kids and one day had a HUGE fish bump me - I sent BOTH my kids flying off the float and screamed like a little girl - lol...

My sons were like ...."Mom - you tried to drown us"! I told them - "hey - It was that fish or YOU" ! I got the heck out of that water and never went in again - and I'm EX-AAU Swimteam - it's not like I can't swim !

We have taken Chanel to the beach and she loved the water - but not me - I can't STAND not seeing the bottom and the ocean scares me ...give me a nice pool !

Florida just had a BAD shark attack and a girl was killed -
i know that thing about the girl is sooo sad! i went to the bahamas this year (before i discovered YT or bandit.) in march. i did a dolphin expierance and i was getting out of the water and this HUGE!!!!!!!! fish came in front of me. i was standing on this platform in the water and i almost fell off the side into the 20 ft. drop!!! i love the water there you can see whats down there. i went snorkling everday and the fish were so pretty. but that one just freaked me out. we go to the beach here every year too. we're going in about a month for 1 week. i would rather not see whats under that water its not that pretty. i love fish but sometimes i'm a huge scardy cat! lol

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!