View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Proud of my babies! (DFW Meetup)

We had a DFW meetup today. I didn't take pictures, so I can't post any.

But I just HAVE to post and brag! I'm so proud of my babies! I took my yorkies Pixie and Bogey. They have both been before. Pixie is usually very well behaved... Bogey is a different story. He likes to hump all the pretty ladies... and sometimes he decides he likes the guys, too (sorry Rocky!).

Every month, Bogey does better and better. Well, today was *THE* big day! We went to an entire yorkie meet, and he humped not a single dog! The entire time! I am *SO* proud of him!

We also took my daughter's jack russell Cinnamon. Cinnamon gets very carsick - she poops, pees, throws up, etc. Cinnamon did NOT make a mess in the car! Going or coming. She was also very well behaved at the meetup.

And... to top things off, my husband wanted to bring his pug, Preston. Preston is very hyperactive, and when Pixie and Preston were younger, they had to be separated and not allowed to play together because Preston is very strong and hyper. He used to always play too rough with Pixie. And just recently, he and Bogey have decided they don't like each other and get in some pretty heavy dog fights. I wasn't sure how Preston was going to behave, but if he didn't behave with the yorkies, hubby was going to take him over with the "big dogs". Preston is 22-24 lbs, so he really could be in either dog park. Believe it or not, Preston was VERY well behaved at the meetup, too! He didn't play rough with anyone, he didn't fight with anyone, and he wasn't too overly hyper.

I am so very proud of my whole crew. Not that I expected anything less out of Pixie, but the others were very, very good.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!