View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 03:21 PM   #4
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren View Post
I don't know anything about that laptop but I always heard good things about gateways in the past. It seems that lately, though, a Mac is the way to go. EVERYBODY raves about their mac. I just can't break down and buy one...I'm so used to a PC that I don't want to take the time to learn how to use a mac. Sorry I'm not much help....that's a great price, though!
yes, I agree...a mac is the way to go. I got my first one in sept. and have NO regrets. I know a few people that have gotten laptops from Office Max, Staples, Dell, and such and they all have crashed at least twice in the first 6 months they have them. JMO but I would rather pay the extra for a Mac that you can rest assured will last a long time, not to mention that it comes standard with SOOOOO much stuff that you would normally have to pay for. They are super easy to use, fun to use, and run windows for those people who HAVE to have windows (my work stuff only supports windows so I think this is a great feature of the mac's)

You can get a refurbished macbook here: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...m=CertifiedMac and not even have to spend much...the refurbished ones come with the same warranty a brand new one would. totally worth it. IMHO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!