View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 06:47 AM   #11
YorkieRose
No Longer a Member

Default vet

When I placed pups it was never the same day deal..I asked for time to speak to the new puppies vet..I would tell them the puppy was going with S/N...and wanted it followed through. Some vets are good to remind and send me a note saying it was done if the owner forgot..but there is nothing stopping the new owner from changing vets..these are just little things I did to form a relationship with the owner...

I realize not all want a 6 month old..and that is understandable..and it means keeping more pups longer then planned..and it will cost more in time and money..there are no easy answers..

I have run into the best and worst...one woman bought a male from me..she lived one street away. I groomed this male and even boarded him. Neutering time came and she told me she was going to breed him to her mothers female...I reminded her of our agreement and she had no papers in her name..she tried laughing it off,, saying I couldn't possibly object since we were now good friends...at the time of the agreement we were just neighbors...

A litter of 4 males were born..and you know this woman had the nerve to come over one evening, pups in a carrier and asked me to give my opinion of quality...and by the way, would I mind referring buyers for 2..????!!!!!! I did not even let her inside the door...

The male was neutered soon after..and she thought this would put the friendship back to where it was..of course it did not and I sure heard it from several people, what a bitch I was...don't let this get you down, it happens to the best and the best have told me that same type stories...how would all these good lines wind up in BYBER's pedigrees if people ddin't screw you up from time to time?
There is a woman in Miami with Parkside in her peds..she sells from her pet boutique...
YorkieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!