View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 10:13 PM   #12
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDiddyBear View Post
Thanks for all the replies. I guess I am just overprotective of my little guy. I did call another vet and they said that he should be ok and that they should have at least talked to me about it. This is my first dog and I want to take excellent care of him.
In my opinion, the Vets office should have an area set aside to take care of real ill pets, and ill pets should be asked to come through a seperate entrance into that area. I always wait in the vehicle till our time to be called and they let me know. I also take a pee pad and place it plastic side down on the weight scale so ours doesn't touch the scale itself, same for the table. The one assistant doesn't like that I do this and the last time I had taken Baby Blessing, she jerked the pee-pad off the scale and was quite sarcastic then put Baby Blessing onto it, I went directly in the hall and ask the Vet to have someone else come in to do the pre-visit work up, which he did. I do not allow her to do the pre-visit work ups any longer and the vet knows. I think you are being a very caring pet owner and I commend you for this. Last time we was at the Vets there was very sick dogs and cats in the waiting room.
I worked for Dr.s many many years ago, their office was set up like mentioned wishing the vets had. The Vets in our area sure charge enough for office visit, shots and care that I personally feel they could accomodate this sort of set up.
Patti, Baby Blessing and DollieDae
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!