Thread: Bloody feet
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 07:20 PM   #1
ImCKN
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Ip Bloody feet

We had the scare of our lives yesterday while we were all outside, people in the pool and dogs running around being splashed and barking and chasing their toys. They "throw" them in the pool then chase after when we throw them out. Well our male is a "spazz" over his white wiffle ball and was playing with grandkids for a few hours, running on the pavers around our pool when we saw all this blood all around the pool. I first checked all the grandkids, no one was hurt. I went first to Lexie, who is nursing 7 puppies and wasn't out in the action a whole lot, but she was fine. We then saw Harley's feet. His feet, all four of them where bloody. I picked him up, dried him off and was holding him when I saw where all the blood was coming from. Every nail was bleeding from running on the pavers. He was not in pain and just wanted to go back to play. I put liquid bandaid on the nails and they are all fine, a little short but fine. I made him stay inside and he is fine, will not need his nails trimmed for awhile though. Has anyone ever had this happen to one of their furbabies? It scared us, but didn't seem to faze Harley!!

Last edited by ImCKN; 07-27-2007 at 07:21 PM.
ImCKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!