View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 04:00 PM   #15
JoyRenee
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Do you have milk suppliment????

If she's strong and is trying to latch on sqeeeze some of the moms milk out and put the baby on it. You may have to hold mom down...do it if you have to.

Also, I know this sounds weird but it works.....use your own saliva and rub some on her nipple and try to get the baby to latch on that way too.

if all else fails , you'll have to feed her. Try a syringe, and place on tiny drop at a time...slowly and see how she does. You can also try a bottle but I've found the ones they sell for pets don't work well. The best I've found are to use premie-nipple for humans.

Please let us know if any of this works!

Sorry I just seen your post and I see if was quite a while ago.
I just seen your post back to me... I did have a bottle from the vet and a suppliment as well... One the bottle it has tablespoon measurements and I put in there 1 tablespoon.. but it has not even drank half of that. she did pee for me and poop twice. I would love it if I could call you. I can give you my number on a PM or you give me yours on a Pm.... i mean if that is okay. I am just so scared. Is 2 ounces really small for a Yorkie pup???

Join today and remove this ad!