View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #6
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

My Max is one of the fearless, gonna rip your face off if you invade our space type of Yorkies. His littermate, a female is EXTREMELY timid. And she's been exposed to big crowds of people (parties) constantly since she was 12 weeks old. She isn't afraid of me or of the people who she feels ok with, but she wants NOTHING to do with crowds of people or other animals. She would run back into the office and get into a bed under the desk and stay there while the party went on. She has 4 other small dogs in her home and she loved playing with Max when I used to live next door, but I think they're just like people...some people just don't enjoy being around a lot of others. This is beside the point, but I had 2 large parrots; one was very gregarious and he loved going out and being admired basically, but the other one didn't even want a stranger in our house LOOKING at her. So I took one bird out and didnt' subject the other one to a lot of strangers or activities outside the house. Just different personalities.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!