View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 06:33 AM   #1
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Animal Smiley 019 Schatzie has met her match !

Schatzie has this little habit of well "bossing her sister Annabelle around". She will steal treats, take toys away, chase, bite her butt, and annoy Annabelle to no end. I always feel sorry for Annabelle and tell Schatzie "you need to be nice to your sister".

Well, for a surprise my husband and I bought a Chihuahua named Melly Jean for my daughter Elizabeth. Elizabeth will be here Tuesday for a month to visit and meet Melly Jean for the first time. Anyway....Melly isn't even a pound and she chases Schatzie all over the house. Schatzie is afraid of her and I laugh. Melly takes away the treats, toys, and whatever Schatzie has and even runs to bite Schatzie in the butt.

Ok Schatzie! I hope you have possibly learned your lesson in "bossing others around!" LOL!!

I have only had Melly Jean in the house for a few days and she really pulls at my heart strings. I'am loving her dearly! She is the sweetest little Chihuahua I have ever known. Im kinda sad already thinking I have to say "good-bye" to my new little Chi friend but I think Schatzie feels differently.
Attached Thumbnails
Schatzie has met her match !-schatzie-meet-melly-jean-yt.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!