View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Sad I have to have a scope :(

Honest to God this has been the summer from H***. Thank goodness i have a trip to New York to look forward to! Well after i had my gallbladder out, stomach problems that i have had all my life returned i was really hoping that removing the gallbladder would get rid of it! I have burning at the very top of my stomach, almost by my ribs which is horrible when my stomch is empty or i have something acidic. i went to my doctors and was tested for H pylori.. she never called back so i guess i dont' have it. i went for a follow up with the surgeon who took out my galbladder (he is AMAZING!) and i told him about this pains and since i've alreayd had a barium test years ago when this problem started, he suggested a scope he said that the blood test for the h pylori isn't 100% so he'll do a biopsy on my stomach to see if i do have the bacteria. He thinks i might have a stomach lining that doesnt' work as well as it should or maybe a small ulcer... I AM SO SCARED!!! does a scope hurt?? he said i'dhave to have an IV, that was the WORST part about my surgery, honestly!!! the nurse was horrible at it... i'm so upset... i reallyw ant to find out what is wrong, but i don't want a scope has anyone had it done and can make me feel better???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!