View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 07:11 PM   #1
AngEngland
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Introduction - Jasmine....our first Yorkie

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I just got my first Yorkie after about a year of dreaming about it. :-) Her name is Arrow's Flashy Jasmine and of course we call her Jasmine (or Jazzy!!) most of the time. Actually - Jazzy fits her personality better as she is such a health, active girl.

She is only 10 weeks old which is a tad young but she is very healthy and robust. Her mother is a little larger than the accepted weight - she is just shy of 8 lbs, but has awesome proportions and confirmation AND is an excellent producer and mother.

Her father was 3lbs and has an amazing blue coat - the kind of coat you just want to run your fingers through for hours. His name is Jumpin Jack Flash becuase he has so much energy and is so active you'd never know he was only 3lbs!! *laughing*

She is eligible for dual registry with AKC and APR. I hope to do agility classes with her for sure and possible show her in conformation as well.

Blessings, Angela <><

P.S. I know there is a YTCA club in Oklahoma City. Anyone here a member? I just got an email reply back from the president and plan to attend the meeting next month! I'm SO excited to finally have my first Yorkie!!!
AngEngland is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!