View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
SweetPea53
~Izzie~ My Lil' Sweetie
Donating Member

Default Lost Interest in Eating

This past week my li'l one has decided she doesn't want to eat breakfast in the morning like she used to. Her feeding schedule was between 6:00-8:00 in the morning 1/3 cup kibble and then between 5:00-6:00 in the evening 1/3 cup. I started adding 1 tsp of plain yogurt to her evening meal to give her a bit of variety. These past few days she wont touch her morning meal and come around 11:00-12:00 I end up putting it in a empty water bottle that she can play with on the floor and get the food out...I have done this for the past two days...then she eats it all. She is 5 months old and I know that her teething must be bothering her (getting a second set of bottom fangs and the baby ones haven't fallen out yet...and can see a few back molars pushing through also...so far she has only lost two teeth that I am aware of....could it just be that she has lost interest due to her teething....otherwise she is her normal rambunctous playful self, pottying/pooping normally....Any insite would be greatly appreciated.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!