View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 10:51 AM   #13
JHurtt
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you everyone for the compliments.

Pat, I do wish Ashy won that big trophy although I have no idea where we would put it! That trophy is actually used for all of the pictures. He has won 3 gold medals and tons of ribbons though!

Dee, to answer your questions, the BNR stands for the Biewer National Registry which was created by the Biewer Yorkshire Terrier National Club (BYTNC). It is a fairly new registry located here in the United States. Dogs registered with the BNR can be shown in the rare breed shows. I believe that you are correct when you say that American born puppies born to Biewers who do not hold a German registration cannot be registered. That is exactly why I am choosing not to register Ally with a German registry. The BNR offers limited registration to help ensure that she goes to a pet only home as stated in my ad.

There are many reputable registries available in Germany and they do honor one another. This discussion has been made on other forums in the past and I would appreciate it if you would respect my puppy thread and start the discussion elsewhere if you choose to do so. Thank you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!