Thread: Collar
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 09:32 AM   #15
girlybella
YT 1000 Club Member

Thank you so much for finding this information for me, Bella and I really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSADIE View Post
Silk Step-In Harnesses came into being because I couldn’t find a harness that was SAFE, small enough and gentle on their fragile hair. I spent a long time in R/D with different types of styles and fabrics. I chose Dupioni Silk and the step in style for the following reasons:

1) Silk is gentle on delicate hair and is incredibly strong.
2) The harnesses are so light that the furkid doesn't even notice it.
3) There is NOTHING in the throat area - the straps fit across the center of the chest and under the belly.
4) Because of the buckle AND "d" ring attachment to the leash, it is super safe.
5) They are so easy to put on it is almost unbelievable! Think of the harness as a "bra without cups" one leg goes through each hole. The silk straps snuggle around the sides and with one snap the harness is on. Attach the leash to the two "d" rings and you are ready for a walk.
6) I do not carry an inventory -- yet. Each order is custom-fit for YOUR furbaby using the measurements you provide.

Matching leashes and Take2 Couplers are also available. The Take2 allows you to walk two dogs with one leash. Each Link of the Take2 is adjustable in length and can be made in separate colors to match the harnesses.

Price List:
$12.50 each for Dupioni Silk Harness or matching leash
$ 7.50 for Take2 Coupler
$17.50 for Take2 Coupler/Leash Combo

$17.50 each for Dupioni Silk Harness with Swarovski Jewel Accents or matching leash
$12.50 for Take2 Coupler with Swarovski Jewel Accents
$25.00 for Take2 Coupler/Leash* Combo with Swarovski Jewel Accents.

Orders over $25 shipping is included, under $25.00 shipping is $2.50

Ordering is as easy as A- B- C-

A) Measure your furchild right behind the front legs, DO NOT add in any extra -- I always allow both up and down adjustments.

B) Send Measurement and Color Selection(s) via pm. Additionally, the age and weight of your furchild it helps me to visualize his/her size for a more perfect fit.

C) Send payment - please PM me for details.

NOTE: Posting Rules allow me to answer Questions about the harnesses/leashes/Take2 in this thread, comments will be answered via private message.

That's a quote from a posting by Chattiesmom on how to order the harnesses and leashes. Hope that helps!!
girlybella is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!