View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 09:19 AM   #3
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom View Post
OK…this one is for everyone who has a baby with IBD. My Sadie has it, too. It’s never been called that (just chronic colitis) but after my research, I do realize it’s the same. She’s on Hill’s Prescription W/D. She absolutely loves it. She hasn’t had any major episodes since she started it. There have been a couple of times that I’ve had to get some meds for her to prevent an episode but overall it’s been good.

My question is this: For anyone with a baby with IBD, what kind of food/treats do you give them? Like I said, she’s on the W/D, and I feed her the canned for her meals & had a sample of the dry kibble for her treats. But I’m almost out of my sample. I was going to just buy some, but the smallest amount in the kibble you can buy is a 10lb bag. I don’t need that much for treats!!! But we are doing a training class right now, so she’s getting lots of treats. So I was just wondering what kind of treats and/or food you give your babies….If I need to order something from somewhere, that’s fine, but I didn’t know what to get.

Thanks!
I dont have an IBD baby, but am curious what it is?? Do you have to be on low protien diet? How did you know she had this like what symptoms? She is so stinkin cute that lil Sadie is.....
Your avatar just makes me smile!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!