View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 08:46 AM   #1
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default For all of you with babies with IBD....

OK…this one is for everyone who has a baby with IBD. My Sadie has it, too. It’s never been called that (just chronic colitis) but after my research, I do realize it’s the same. She’s on Hill’s Prescription W/D. She absolutely loves it. She hasn’t had any major episodes since she started it. There have been a couple of times that I’ve had to get some meds for her to prevent an episode but overall it’s been good.

My question is this: For anyone with a baby with IBD, what kind of food/treats do you give them? Like I said, she’s on the W/D, and I feed her the canned for her meals & had a sample of the dry kibble for her treats. But I’m almost out of my sample. I was going to just buy some, but the smallest amount in the kibble you can buy is a 10lb bag. I don’t need that much for treats!!! But we are doing a training class right now, so she’s getting lots of treats. So I was just wondering what kind of treats and/or food you give your babies….If I need to order something from somewhere, that’s fine, but I didn’t know what to get.

Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!