View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 05:05 AM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Present Shipping/packing/wrapping ???s

I don't ship things very often, so I wondered if anyone would answer a couple of questions for me....

1. Shipping: I know we're supposed to ship w/tracking and confirmation, but what company would be the safest/most economical, etc... (I remember that at least Jenn298 can't receive FedEx where she lives but don't know about anyone else) What about insurance? I'm assuming it's a good idea. What about having someone sign upon receipt?

2. Packing: Any packing tips? Someone posted during another GE that their gift came wrapped in piddle pads. What about about bubble wrap? Tissue paper? Should we worry about certain packing materials? Is it a good idea to wrap the present for the mom separately from the gifts for the yorkie? Should we take off the little labels that are attached for safety or will the moms want to read those?

3. Decoration: Is a box that is decorated in a cute way appreciated or a waste of time? Is it expected or will someone think I'm weird. (Okay, yes I'm weird! LOL)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!