Thread: Vilette..!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 11:13 AM   #6
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispersmom2
Now, Ms Villette, you have your hands full. I know how much you love and care for your babies and I think you are gonna have more than your hands full if you get a third any time soon. Your husband's health is not going to improve and I know it would break your heart if you felt you were not giving one or the other their "just desserts".. Don't stretch yourself too thin--that only adds stress to a life that already is a busy one..Luv ya, girl!!
I knowwww...and you're so right Rini...I WANT to say yes... and feel like my reasons for saying no are because I'm looking only at the worst outcome ...I feel I'm only thinking of myself and should be thinking about his feelings ..but you're right ...the bills etc are just going to get worse and while I can handle my 2 girls & 3 is a nice dream ..it might be biting off more than I can chew...

biting off more than I can chew ??? (lol..I have NEVER used that term in my day to day life LOL !! My hubby caught me saying "Yikes" recently....he said I'm spending WAY too much time on yorkie sites !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!