View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 07:34 AM   #11
Cheri
Yorkie Yakker

The puppy I got 3 weeks ago (she is now 9 weeks old) was sold to a girl I work with at 5 weeks. I bought the pup from the girl at work because her little boy did not seem to understand he needed to be gentle and we decided little Maggie would be better off with me. The puppy has just been diagnosed with intestinal problems which requires surgery. I am almost convinced the lady she bought her from is running a puppy mill. She met the girl I work with with the puppies and told me yesterday that the reason she did not allow her to go to her house was because she had been robbed. I don't believe it for one minute. Any breeder who would sell a Yorkie this young is shady. And, the lady seems to have no real concern for the puppy. I have talked to this lady twice in the last few days and she sounds like a real nut case. She told the girl I work with that a dollar store food would be fine. Who do I contact about this lady? I have already called the Animal Rescue League and they told me to call the city animal shelter. Is this correct? Need advice on where to start.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!