View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 09:32 AM   #5
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Cool

Grr, what a crazy lady! Sometimes you just have to wonder WHAT is this person's dang problem?!!! LOL.

Yesterday was a crazy-high stress day for me, too. Oh my GOSH it was insane!

It started Friday night when a girlfriend of mine came over very late at night, to talk about her boy problems (I'm her listening ear, that's ok) But my 1st mistake was offering her a glass of wine. We opened a new bottle and I didn't drink ANY. And thru the course of her crying and wailing over this guy she has been dating all of 5 days and is already very serious about...she drank more wine.....and ended up drinking the WHOLE bottle!

So now I have a drunk friend on my hands. Now she's crying more than ever and gets very mad at me when I took her cellphone and her keys away. (I took her phone b/c she insisted on calling this guy at 3 a.m. and I said NO WAY. As her friend I know she'd regret it.)

I got no sleep that night b/c of her, and I had to be up at 9 a.m. the next morning to help with the Sat. morning 4th of July parade! And THEN I had to leave immediately after to drive 2 hours east to Knoxville for my husband's cousin's wedding.

When Eli (my hubby) and I left for the wedding, we got all the way across town and had to turn around b/c we left his belt. Once we got back on the road we turned around 3 MORE times for forgotten items! It was comical but annoying b/c we did not want to be late.

We changed at Eli's parents' house, into our wedding attire and left for the wedding. Halfway down the road (30min drive) to the wedding, Eli realizes that he left his WEDDING RING on the counter of the bathroom. He took it off to put gel in his hair. (grr)

Due to family issues I've had with his family, I was horribly embarrassed to go to a wedding and face all of THEM with a so-called husband who wasn't even wearing his wedding ring (I even bought him one with diamonds in it!) Oh well.

So Eli agrees that he can't face his huge family w/o a ring, so we stop at Wal-Mart and buy a cheap one! Especially compared to what he's used to, it was cheeeap. But it served the purpose, so we were happy. (And the lady at the desk, laughing at us, said we could return it at the end of the day. And we DID!)

When we get to the wedding, the usher takes us to our seat. Halfway to our seat, Eli remembers he left his suit jacket in the car. And then runs to get it....leaving me "ushered" to my seat with all my inlaws by myself. Again, I'm not happy. So I walked out to the car with Eli, so that when we come in, we can be seated together.

Eli returns with his jacket with a sheepish look on his face, admitting that when he got his jacket out, he accidentally locked his keys in the car.

Anyway, that's the gist of it....it was an INSANE day!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!