View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 05:41 AM   #6
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
Oh Vee..sea salt on your face..ouch!!!
My best friend is my hair dresser...one time she wanted to remove all the built up color from my hair...sounded good...but I was more white headed then we knew. My hair was "bubble gum pink" after dying it burgandy. She didn't have any more color at her house..so I had to go to the salon the next day...in the mean time I must have run into every friend I had...the odd thing was, many thought I wanted it that way!!! AND Bill never reacted..."Look at my hair you idiot!!" His response.."I thought you wanted it pink, Lucy"..
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! OH Lucy I WISH you got Pictures ! hahahaha - men are SO funny - and of course you had to run into every friend you had - that wouldn't have happened if you walked out of there looking like Liza Minelli !! LOL Pat - thanks for the BIG laugh

and lol browniesmom - I HEARD THAT ! If one wants to be walking LIPS - yes - brown lip liner is the way to go

and Jen - Do you have ANY hair left after all that ??? OMG !!!!

Patti - that's the kind of thing you need to tell people "What ? of couse I wanted it to look like this"

Last edited by red98vett; 07-25-2007 at 05:42 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!