View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 07:21 AM   #15
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzipuppy View Post
I am a little wary about listening to someone who is putting the same negative review of a puppy place but under different user names. It makes me wonder is this some type of personal grudge or vendetta? If so, they need to take some type of anger management counseling.
I think this site is suppose to be for dog lovers to share quality info with each other. Not for bashing.

As for myself, my family & I have bought in total, six dogs over the years from Quality Canines and intend on continuing to use them. It is a storefront, however the owners are the breeders themselves, who love their pups, are very knowledgeable and love what they do. And it shows when you walk in their immaculate store and see their well taken care of pups who are generally healthy. Plus, the customer service extends well long after the purchase (which is hard to find), as I have called them many times for advice. These breeders have been around for a long time, which is why my family has and continues to use them. All of our dogs have been active and healthy until old age.

Given the strange nature of these reviews, I think people need to contact and see the place and judge for themselves. Beware of obessive rantings!!!
I HAVE TO SAY THIS. Jen Carlson or anyone else who posted about this place are NOT obsessive ranters. Anyone who posts their personal experiences are entitled to say whatever they want - just like you are.

BUT - I have to think YOU are affiliated with them in some way to come here and go after people. Its one thing for someone to buy not knowing where the dogs came from - but to knowingly support Puppy mills by endorsing pet stores is a different story. You seem to be going out of your way to make them 'seem' ethical - when in reality - they're a pet store - SELLING DOGS FOR PROFIT ONLY - and you can just bet they've bought dogs from Puppy Mills.

Last edited by red98vett; 07-24-2007 at 07:23 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!