View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 09:14 PM   #2
seh0422
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019

Hi and congrats on the new kitten just wanted to give you a few tips to make things a little easier make sure you take it to get dewormed they always have them.. I took a kitten in last year after his mother and brother died dont know how just found it outside next to mom. So I took her in and bottle fed her and got her to eat food, did great and next I realized my two cats had worms and the worst ones tape worms yuk so gross.. any how it costed me a arm and leg to take to get all of them dewormed so just to save money take it now to get shots and dewormed also they have these claw covers at petsmart that are clear that you put over there claws I just did this to mine cause my little princess gets ruff with the kittys and they get ruff back just to keep from them scratching her and my new couches they work great you just trim the nail and it comes with glue and stay on really good just wanted to give you a few tip on the new kitty. It also sounds like tobys already in love with it.. good luck..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!