View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 05:49 PM   #7
ladybugg74
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Now, I am second guessing whether the vet check the correct leg. It had looked to me to be her right back leg last night and today. After hubby got home, it now def. looks like her left leg. I don't think the vet looked at both back legs. I told him it was her right. Now I am concerned the correct leg was not checked. I did not pay attention to the vet checking her legs because I was busy petting and comforting her. This has been stressing me all night. I am calling the vet first thing in the morning and if I have to will take her back in and pay for another office visit. I would rather pay for the office visit again and have peace of mind. But, if the vet checked the wrong leg how could he have told me that she def. favoring it and what is wrong with it. I know if it was broke she probably would not be walking on it at all. I am just overly concerned and have the right to be...she is my baby. I wonder what the vet's office will think when I call asking them if they could tell me what leg he checked or if both. Don't ya think this would be in her records.
ladybugg74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!